Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Freshman Year in Video

Here are a bunch of videos I picked out from the past year at NSA for your enjoyment. I'm not allowed to post anything from Rhetoric (there were some really good ones...and I recorded the most in that class), But you'll find some from every other class.
Note about downloading: because a lot of these are straight from my camera, they are not optimized for streaming. If you click on a link, it may seems that everything is frozen, but it's not; it's downloading, and some may take some time. If you want to make sure it's downloading, then right-click, and "save as".
I pity him who hath not broadband...


The next two kind of go together... they show a little of the intensity of study at NSA :) (Warning: These videos are not intended for prospective students)

Some Singing:

Natural Philosophy:

Latin: I have a lot of videos from this class... but only a few for now.

That's all folks!

1 comment:

return home gnome said...

Daniel, thanks for putting all these up!! It's wonderful for me, as an alum, to be able to see how things are going. :) I love it!